1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ladakh Travel Guide

Discussion in 'Jammu & Kashmir' started by Vinaya, Jan 19, 2016.

Tags:
  1. Vinaya

Vinaya Member

Ladakh is the place I want to see before I die. Ladakh is in Jammu and Kashmir. Can someone share more info on Ladakh, for instance how to get there, where to stay, what are the places to visit etc.

2. Debapriya Deb

Debapriya Deb Active Member

Ladakh is a lovely place to explore, if you plan your trip properly - otherwise you can easily find yourself ending up in a messy situation. Don't venture out to this beautiful yet remote part of India without doing your home work - would be an honest advice from me. You can have ample of resources to plan your trip in the right manner. Here are a couple of threads that can provide you with detailed and accurate insights on Leh-Ladakh trip -

1. Srinagar-leh Highway (nh 1d) The Great Indian Road-trip
    2. Leh Ladakh - The Ultimate Guide to Tourist Attractions, Transportation & Accommodation Options

Regards,
    Deb

3. Shaka

Shaka New Member

I'm curious what has attracted you to Ladakh. Is it something you saw on TV, read, or heard about? Normally if a person has such a strong desire to visit a place there is a reason behind this. Now you have me curious about Ladakh and I need to go and look it up.