Likes on our Facebook page

Discussion in 'Off Topic Chit Chat' started by Chahal, Jul 6, 2015.

1. Chahal

Chahal ਜੱਟ ਕੀ ਤੇ ਘੱਟ ਕੀ Staff Member

As most of you already know that we also have a dedicated Facebook page for our beloved India travel forum.

This is where you can find the Facebook page :

https://www.facebook.com/IndiaTravelCommunity

I would like to congratulate every one for the good response we have had so far. We now have 9700+ Likes on our Facebook page.

Please help in spreading the word by sharing the link to our Facebook page and also the forum url if possible.

Thanks for being a part of this growing community.

BadBoy, Debapriya Deb and Anurag like this.

2. Anurag

Anurag Member

Well done Admin, that is a good number of likes for quite a new site...wish you the best.

3. Chahal

We now have 10600+ likes :) Thanks every one for spreading the word and sharing our links on different social sites.

Debapriya Deb likes this.
  4. DhongiBaba

DhongiBaba Active Member

Admin baba ki jai ho ;)

I have known you since 2007, It has been over 9 years and I have never seen any of your projects fail and this one is no exception. I am lucky to have been so closely associated with the nation building work and charity you have been doing all these years and have learnt a lot. There is God's hand in everything you do.

May these 10600 likes increase to 100k very soon. Keep up the good work, there's a lot of people's dreams and wishes attached to your success.

God bless you brother.

BadBoy likes this.
  5. BadBoy

BadBoy Active Member

Congo! parminder bhai :)

after IBF its now ITF both have been a huge success. Best of luck for the future, keep up the hardwork...

DhongiBaba and Chahal like this.
  6. Chahal

We have 12000+ Facebook likes now ;) Keep them coming friends :) Will send an email to members at Indiabroadband.net soon so we can get some more regular members here and make this place more lively.

@Debapriya Deb has been very kindly posting about different places he has visited and I highly appreciate all the hard work he has been putting in.

Thanks every one for your support.

DhongiBaba and Debapriya Deb like this.
  7. Debapriya Deb

Debapriya Deb Active Member

@Chahal Thanks for the compliment. My biggest reward is getting to know you and your ways of spreading happiness among the deprived souls. My contribution is pretty miniscule compared to your whole-hearted efforts. Hats off to you! My best wishes are always with your noble endeavors.

Regards,
    Deb

DhongiBaba likes this.
  8. DhongiBaba

DhongiBaba Active Member

13000+ Likes on Facebook page. That is a lot of progress in such a short period. I have also shared the link on my timeline.

9. DhongiBaba

DhongiBaba Active Member

15000+ Likes on our Facebook page. Can't wait to see it at 20k+

10. ChaiNashta

ChaiNashta Active Member

16000+ likes now. We will get there one day :)

11. R MURLI DHAR

R MURLI DHAR New Member

oops.. have put in to my id as *** signature tune.... good wishes.

Admin Note
    : Do not post your email id. Posting email addresses publically attracts spam of all kinds so I have removed it.

12. Chahal

13. Chahal

18000 + Likes on Facebook page :)

14. Nik

Nik New Member

Thats great, good going Chahal.....the main attraction of the forum is the simplicity of it which makes it user friendly.

15. ChaiNashta

ChaiNashta Active Member

There are 19000+ likes now on Facebook page of ITF.

16. BadBoy

BadBoy Active Member

But admin said we lost all the likes after update.. Do we got all r likes back?

Sent from my Lenovo A6000 using Tapatalk

17. Chahal

The likes on our Facebook page have stayed intact. It is the likes on the pages of this site that have been lost. As you can see on the home page we now only have 4 likes where as earlier we have I think 2K may be more.

We will build up again :)

BadBoy likes this.