1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Limo Services

Discussion in 'Transportation' started by Seraphina, Jan 18, 2016.

1. Seraphina

Seraphina New Member

Are limo services easy to come by in India? I'm expecting the cost to be astronomical, but we have a special event to attend and I think a limo would be the best way to arrive.

hellotraveler likes this.

2. hellotraveler

hellotraveler Member

I'm trying to find out the answer to hired driving. It seems like a hot topic and important for getting around, but there isn't too much information or responses yet on whether it's better and safer to hire a driver, rent a vehicle, or use the bus system. As I said on another thread, I'm not too sure about the bus system. It seems reliable enough from what I read about it, but I'm worried about whether I would be able to get around from place to place in a short period of time. If not, then I'd really have to either rent a vehicle or hire a driver (limo, cab, or any other type). If you find out more, please post back and let me know.

3. Dakota

Dakota New Member

I would suspect that you can rent a limo in India. Like you said the cost will be steep. But if you feel it is the best way to arrive at the event. Then by all means find a good limo service and have fun.

4. Joanne

Joanne New Member

I would think they had a limo service in India. I think if you look online and do a little research you should find a little more information. I also think your travel agent will know this answer. If not they should be able to find it out for you.