1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Nearest Metro Station To Birla Mandir

Discussion in 'Transportation' started by Vikass, Feb 2, 2018.

1. Vikass

Vikass New Member

After my query about the nearest metro station to Chattarpur Mandir, please also help me with providing details of the nearest metro station to Birla Mandir, and also the distance I need to travel to reach the mandir.

2. Karan

Karan Member

The nearest metro station to Birla Mandir is RK Ashram Marg metro station (Ramakrishna Ashram Marg). The station is at a distance of 1.8km away from the mandir by car and walking distance is 1.4km.

The two images below show the car route from RK Ashram Marg metro station to Birla Mandir and walking route. Please note that the Birla Mandir is also called Laxmi Narayan Mandir, which it is mentioned as in the image of the map.

Car (auto, rickshaw) route from RK Ashram Marg metro station to Birla Mandir, which would take you roughly 5 minutes to reach.

rk ashram marg station to birla mandir.jpg

Walking route from RK Ashram Marg metro station to Birla Mandir, which would take you around 17 minutes to reach.

rk ashram metro station to birla mandir by walk.jpg