1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Nearest Metro Station to Nai Sarak

Discussion in 'Transportation' started by Nihaal, Feb 16, 2018.

1. Nihaal

Nihaal New Member

I need to go to Nai Sarak to get some books on wholesale price. I know that area is busy and taking a car there is not a good idea, so my best bet would be traveling by metro.
    I would like to know which is the nearest metro station to Nai Sarak?

2. Deven

Deven Member

There are two metro stations which are near Nai Sarak, one is Chawri Bazaar metro station and the other is Chandni Chowk metro station. Both metro station are within a walking distance to Nai Sarak and I have provided the details of both metro stations below.

Chandni Chowk metro station to Nai Sarak is at a distance of exactly 1km and if you decide to get a rickshaw or an auto from the station it would take you around 9 minutes to reach Nai Sarak.

chandni chowk metro station to nai sarak by car.jpg

Walking from the Chandni Chowk metro station to Nai Sarak is also an option. The distance from the metro station to Nai Sarak is again 1km and it would take you 13 minutes to reach.

chandni chowk metro station to nai sarak by walking.jpg

Chawri Bazaar metro station is slightly closer to Nai Sarak then Chandni Chowk metro station. The distance between the two is 900 meters and by taking an auto it would take you about 8 minutes to reach Nai Sarak.

chawri bazaar metro station to nai sarak by car.jpg

If you decide to walk from Chawri Bazaar to Nai Sarak the distance you would need to cover would be 800 meters which would take you 10 minutes to reach.

chawri bazaar metro station to nai sarak by walking.jpg

The option is yours to choose whichever metro station you wish to depart from, between the two there is only a difference of 100 meters.

Shop on Nai Sarak open from 11 am all have a different closing time, but the majority of them close at 6 pm or 7 pm. The Nai Sarak shops are closed on Sunday's.

3. BadBoy

BadBoy Active Member

get off at "chawri bazar" its a 5min walk to nai sarak ;)

even from the new "red fort metro station" nai sarak is approx a 10 min walk