1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Need Help With 1 Month Of Travel In India Itinerary

Discussion in 'Travel advice' started by Attila, Oct 13, 2015.

1. Attila

Attila New Member

Hello All,

My girlfriend and I are planning to go to India in the beginning of January 2016 for 1 month. We are absolutely overwhelmed with information because we want to see as much as possible in a pretty short period of time. I would love to get your input on this itinerary. I would really love to visit Nepal as well since we will be so close.
    Please give me your input on this itinerary.....Fly into Delhi and visit; Jaipur, Agra, Orchha, Varanasi, Lumbini, Chitwan, Pokhara, Kathmandu from here I am thinking about flying to Mumbai and going South to Goa, Kerala.

Thanks,

Attila

2. HK Thaker

HK Thaker New Member

Dear Attila, for one month you can plan for Rajasthan & Nepal or Kerala. if you need detailed itinerary for Rajasthan please feel free to ask.

1. From Delhi take a tour of Rajasthan – (if you are interested in historical places visit to Rajasthan is a must. It will be a 12 to 15 days crash tour. You can cover the following places :
    Agra
    Fatehpur Sikri
    Jaipur - can go to Bharatpur, a beautiful wild life sanctuary
    Ajmer + Pushkar
    Chittorgarh – can be skipped – monuments are in ruins
    Udaipur
    Ranakpur
    Jodhpur
    Jaisalmer + Desert safari
    Bikaner
    2. From Bikaner take a tour of Amritsar – The Golden Temple (a must) and Wagha Border (2 days)
    3. From Amritsar, you can either go to Nepal or Kerala. One week in Nepal should be sufficient. Kerala will take at least 10 to 12 days.

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 24, 2015