1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Night Safari In Pench National Park

Discussion in 'Wildlife and National Parks' started by PriyamGhosh, Aug 3, 2015.

1. PriyamGhosh

PriyamGhosh New Member

I would like to get some more information about Pench National Park in Madhya Pradesh. I would like to know what the night safaris are actually like and how I can book the tickets. I have tried booking online but it is not possible.
    Any other information it would be appreciated.

2. Deven

Deven Member

Night safaris are conducted in Pench National Park for a certain number of vehicles. As far as booking is concerned you can not pre book and tickets can only be purchased at the park counter.

3. Gabydi

Gabydi Member

I know that maybe this is not what you’re asking but just wanted to let you know that here in the forum in Travelogues a guy posted about Bandipur National Park and the pictures are amazing. He also gave all the contact information and maybe you could consider visiting this place. At least you should see the pictures, you’ll be impressed, the tents and tree houses where you sleep are so cool. Well, hope this helps.

4. pwarbi

pwarbi Active Member

This might be an odd question but how safe are these safaris and I'm assuming you get a guide that stays with you?

I've always liked the idea but have never plucked up the courage to actually look into one, and it would certainly be an experience. I just want to make sure it's a good experience, and I won't get the fright of my life!

5. Gabydi

Gabydi Member

You should really look at the post in the travelogues section of this site. Once you see the pictures and read the story, that is pretty entertaining by the way, all your doubts will be cleared. The place seems amazing, and of course a guide stays with you. Look in travelogues the post that talks about Pandibur National Park, you will like it.

pwarbi likes this.
  6. pwarbi

pwarbi Active Member

I will definitely check it out. I'm more of a five star hotel kind of person to be honest, but a safari would certainly be something to tell my friends about.

If I make it back alive!

7. travelguide

travelguide Active Member

Night safari in Pench National Park is attracting too many visitors and there is a special scheme for corporate customers. I am sure that it will be an unforgettable experience for you. The visiting season is from November to June. Due to monsoon the park remain closed from July to October. I think there is no option to buy tickets online.

But if you are keen to see rare animals and tigers, an early morning trip is better. But a night safari has its own thrill and usually you can see spotted deer, jackals, sambar, neelgai etc. At night leopards and tigers are very rare. As visitors safety is very important, only five jeeps are allowed at night. This safari is famous as Wolf Safari as you can see a lot of them during the trip.

8. AanchalSingh

AanchalSingh New Member

Very limited number of vehicles are allowed for night safari at Pench national park. Night safaris cannot be pre-booked online.