1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Non Veg Restaurants in Jaipur

Discussion in 'Food & Drinks' started by PrieshPatel, Jun 24, 2016.

1. PrieshPatel

PrieshPatel New Member

I am going to Jaipur in October with some my family along with some family friends as well. We have researched the destination well and made a list of the places that we would all like to visit.
    Coming to food something which each and every one of us loves. We know about the popular vegetarian restaurants, but we would also like to know about the non-veg restaurants in Jaipur.

Please provide details of the nonveg restaurants with the address, as sometimes there are restaurant's with the same name in one place too.

2. briannagodess

briannagodess Well-Known Member

Hello and welcome to the forum!

Here's a list of some of the non-vegetarian restaurants in Jaipur:

• On The House located at E 145, Ramesh Marg, Behind Talwalkars, C Scheme, Jaipur. They have Italian, Continental and Mexican cuisines. There's also a cafe and a bakery. They have Waffles and Pancakes for breakfast. Nachos, Falafel, Burrito and Quesadilla are best sellers.
    • Baluchi located at The LaLit Jaipur, Jagatpura Road, Malviya Nagar, Jaipur. They have North Indian cuisines. The Dal Baluchi and Tandoori are a must try. The Kebabs are perfect for meat lovers as well.
    • Peshawri located at ITC Rajputana Hotel, Palace Road, Gopalbari, Jaipur. They also have North Indian Cuisines. Try out their Sikandri Raan for that melts in your mouth experience. Another great dish is the Tandoori Chicken.
    • Kiosk by IBC located at Unit 2-3, MZ Floor, Food Street, World Trade Park, Malviya Nagar, Jaipur. I loved their Aloo Pyaaz Lehsooni Chur Chur Naan. They have a variety of non-vegetarian dishes as well.
    • Old Take Away - The Kabab Shop located at 146, Subhash Corner, MI Road, Jaipur. They have North Indian and Mughlai cuisines. Their Kadhai Chicken is delicious. Try their Keema Masala and Kebabs as well.
    I hope this helps!