1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Orange County, Kabini Luxury Huts

Discussion in 'Hotels' started by JManara, Feb 22, 2016.

1. JManara

JManara Member

When we were researching hotels to stay at we found a stunning hotel in Orange County. It had these luxury huts with either a pool or jacuzzi. They say it is peacefully quiet and calming after all the touring. Has anyone stayed in one of them before?

2. Seraphina

Seraphina New Member

I'm not sure if I'm looking at the same place as you, but the one I saw looked wonderful. The huts had private plunge pools and a private Jacuzzi. The nature activities in that area look really interesting, too.

3. amelia88

amelia88 Active Member

Is it the place called Orange County Kabini? I haven't stayed there personally, but it does look incredible - and it's rated 5 stars on Trip Advisor too! I think it would be an amazing place to relax and unwind on vacation, but I don't think it fits my budget - maybe one day, though!

Maybe someone can speak from personal first hand experience - I'd love to know what it was like in person, since the pictures alone really took my breath away!

4. JManara

JManara Member

Yes, that is the place amelia88. I'm curious to know if they look as gorgeous as the pictures, so if anyone has seen this place please reply to the post.