1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Overland from France to India

Discussion in 'Travel advice' started by acelin, Dec 28, 2014.

1. acelin

acelin New Member

My friend and I are thinking of going to India by land, is it really possible? We want to travel via Bulgaria, Turkey, Iran and Pakistan to India. How tough it would be and are there any operators who can arrange it for us?

2. Aadi

Aadi Member

Sounds like an adventure but do you remember listening to something like ISIS, Mosul, Iraq recently? You need to get your passport stamped from them in the mid-way while crossing Iraq border and yes remember to see Mosul Dam which is under control of ISIS, it is built on the Tigris river near Turkey-Syria-Iraq border. It is a must visit place on the way :)

3. ChaiNashta

ChaiNashta Active Member

Thats a very costly way of committing suicide. Iraq and Syria are out of bounds all together and don't forget Pakistan that is the nerve center of terrorism across the globe. Western media may not highlight this but us Indians know this for a fact that Pakistan is the most dangerous place for tourists.

To sum up my opinion about this idea of yours : "Very Bad Idea"