1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Pacific Mall Subhash Nagar movie timings

Discussion in 'Off Topic Chit Chat' started by SaibaanJ8, Dec 14, 2016.

1. SaibaanJ8

SaibaanJ8 New Member

I am trying to find out what the Pacific Mall Subhash Nagar movie timings are but having no luck. This subject maybe is a bit off topic but I'm giving it a try. I have tried finding out from the regular site I book my tickets from but it is isn't showing up for some reason.

Thank you in advance.

2. briannagodess

briannagodess Well-Known Member

Hello there, welcome to the forum!

[​IMG]
    (Images from Spicy Onion, Mapio and Panoramio)

Overview

With over 130 standalone stores in its premises, the Pacific Mall in Subhash Nagar is an all-in-one shopping centre for the shopaholics. Featuring shops both international and local brands, it is a haven for those who love and breathe shopping. Aside from these, there are also many restaurants located in the mall, both Indian ones and internationally known ones. And finally, entertainment centres also line the mall, with the likes of a bowling alley, video games centre and of course, a movie theatre centre known as the PVR Cinemas Theatre. Enjoy viewing the latest Bollywood and Hollywood movie offerings with Pacific Mall's PVR Cinemas Theatre.

Pacific Mall Subhash Nagar Movie Timings (January 18, 2017)

MovieMovie NameLanguage (Genre)Timings
    [​IMG]BairavaaTamil (Action/Romance)11:55 am
    [​IMG]DangalHindi (Biographical)9:20 am | 12:45 pm | 4:10 pm | 7:35 pm | 10:55 pm
    [​IMG]HaraamkhorHindi (Drama)3:20 pm | 10:55 pm
    [​IMG]Khaidi No. 150Telugu (Action/Drama)5:30 pm
    [​IMG]La La LandEnglish (Musical/Romance)8:45 pm
    [​IMG]Live By NightEnglish (Crime/Drama)12:30 pm | 3:15 pm | 8:35 pm | 11:20 pm
    [​IMG]OK JaanuHindi (Drama)9:05 am | 10:20 am | 12:00 pm | 1:15 pm | 4:10 pm | 5:50 pm | 7:05 pm | 9:55 pm | 11:40 pm
    [​IMG]Passengers (3D)English (Science Fiction)6:00 pm
    [​IMG]SarvannPunjabi (Action/Drama)9:20 am | 2:55 pm | 8:25 pm
    [​IMG]XXX: Return of Xander Cage (3D)Hindi (Action)9:00 am
    [​IMG]XXX: Return of Xander Cage (3D)English (Action)10:05 am | 11:25 am | 1:50 pm | 4:15 pm | 6:40 pm | 9:05 pm | 11:30 pm

These are the movie timings for the Pacific Mall Subhash Nagar PVR Cinemas Theatre for the date mentioned above. A total of 11 movies are showing in the different theatres in the mall, with 3 of them showing in 3D. Keep in mind that these movies change regularly and so do the timings. You can always check the official website of PVR Cinemas Theatres through this link. Just choose the Pacific Mall Subhash Nagar branch and from there, you can view the timings of the movies along with their ticket rates. You can also book movie tickets directly from the website mentioned above.

Pacific Mall Subhash Nagar Movie Tickets Prices

Ticket TypeNormal MovieTicket Type3D Movie
    EconomyRs. 125 to Rs. 1753D EconomyRs. 200
    ReclinerRs. 250 to Rs. 350 3D GoldRs. 375
    ExecutiveRs. 125 to Rs. 1753D ExecutiveRs. 200
    The table above depicts the different ticket rates for both normal movies and 3D movies. As you can see, ticket rates differ as well depending on what type of seat you prefer. The cheapest is of course, the Economy Seat which costs Rs. 125 to Rs. 175 for normal movies and Rs. 200 for 3D movies. The Executive Seat is priced the same at Rs. 125 to Rs. 175 for normal movies and Rs. 200 for 3D movies, although the rates can be higher sometimes. The most expensive is the Recliner Seat which costs Rs. 250 to Rs. 350 for normal movies and Rs. 375 for 3D movies.

Conclusion

The first table gives you a list of the movies playing in the PVR Cinemas Theatre of Pacific Mall. As mentioned above, just click on the link and it will directly lead you to the official website of PVR Cinemas Theatre. The second table highlights the different ticket rates for the movies. I hope this helps you!