1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Pictures From Your Travels

Discussion in 'Off Topic Chit Chat' started by Pazooh, Sep 25, 2015.

1. Pazooh

Pazooh New Member

We all know that tourists like to take pictures of every little thing... but what's that one (or those few) picture(s) that hold a special memory for you? If I were to ask you to show me one picture from your travels, what would it be?

Here's mine.

2015_09_13_19_07_50.jpg

That's a picture my girlfriend took with my phone as we were driving back to our hotel. The picture was taken here in Croatia, but nowhere near my home. It hold such a meaning to me because it was our first travel together, and because that's the reason I started to love travelling!

Looking forward to seeing your favorite travel photos (especially from India, because I'm planning on heading there :p ).

Admin and Chahal like this.

2. Chahal

Chahal ਜੱਟ ਕੀ ਤੇ ਘੱਟ ਕੀ Staff Member

Here is a picture I clicked at Munsiyari while trekking (Can't remember which trek though) :

Munsiyari trek.jpg

3. sillyllucy

sillyllucy Member

This is one that I took on a trip home to Los Angeles, California. The sky was just so beautiful. I took it on my cell phone. I am trying to find more pictures of my city travels to New York City.

0711100833.jpg

Tanmaya and Chahal like this.
  4. amelia88

amelia88 Active Member

I'll have to get some of my Japan pictures off my memory cards to load up. It's one of the most breathtaking places I've visited in terms of scenery. A lot of people think of Japan as just a big city but the rural countryside areas and nature are just exquisite. One of my favorite countries without a doubt.

Tanmaya likes this.
  5. Pazooh

Pazooh New Member

Gosh, that's sooo beautiful. I can feel the clear, pure air and smell the grass just from seeing that picture! It reminds me of some beautiful national parks we have here in Croatia.

Believe it or not, seeing little clouds "ripped" like that is a rare sighting here. It's usually a few big clouds or no clouds at all.

I'm in love with the Japanese culture, please share the pictures when you get the chance.

Tanmaya likes this.