1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Restaurants In Noida Sector 18

Discussion in 'Food & Drinks' started by Jia, Apr 15, 2018.

1. Jia

Jia New Member

I am taking my cousins shopping to the mall in sector 18 Noida, after which I will be taking them out for dinner someplace. I want to avoid eating at the mall, as the ambiance isn't as peaceful in the evenings in the food court in malls, we would prefer eating at some restaurant.

I need some recommendations for restaurants in Noida sector 18.

2. JJ

JJ New Member

Before I post information about the restaurants, is there any specific cuisine that you want to know about, or a cuisine which you don't want to know about?

3. Jia

Jia New Member

There is nothing as such, in fact I am someone who likes trying out different cuisines which I haven't done before. So please recommend whatever is good in the area.

4. Gulshan

Gulshan New Member

Here are some restaurant recommendations in Noida Sector 18, depending on your and your cousins' preferences:

Family-Friendly Options:

• Haldiram's: A popular vegetarian chain serving a wide variety of North Indian, South Indian, and Chinese dishes in a casual setting. They have a good variety of options for kids, and the prices are reasonable.
    • Sagar Ratna: Another South Indian vegetarian restaurant chain known for its dosas, idlis, and sweets. They also have a selection of North Indian and Chinese dishes. A good option for a satisfying and affordable meal.
    • Bikanervala: This popular Indian chain offers a mix of sweets, snacks, and meals from various regions of India. They have a large seating area and a good variety of options to suit different tastes.

More Upscale Options:

• Baby Dragon Bar & Restaurant: This restaurant offers a mix of Pan-Asian cuisine, including Chinese, Thai, and Vietnamese dishes. They have a stylish ambiance and a good selection of cocktails and mocktails, making it a good option for a fun evening out.
    • Kapoors Balle Balle:This restaurant serves North Indian cuisine with a modern twist. They have a vibrant atmosphere and a good selection of vegetarian and non-vegetarian dishes.
    • Barish: This restaurant offers a fine-dining experience with North Indian cuisine. They have a beautiful ambiance and attentive service.

Quick Service Options:

McDonald's & KFC: These fast-food chains are always a reliable option, especially if you have younger kids in your group.

Finding the Perfect Spot:

Here are some additional tips to help you choose the perfect restaurant:

• Consider your budget: The restaurants listed above have a range of price points, so choose one that fits your budget.
    • Look at online reviews: Read reviews on platforms like Zomato or Google Maps to get an idea of the restaurant's ambiance, food quality, and service.
    • Think about your cousins' preferences: Consider what kind of food your cousins enjoy and choose a restaurant that caters to their tastes.

I hope this helps you narrow down your choices and find the perfect restaurant for your evening out in Noida Sector 18!