1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

River Rafting At Rishikesh

Discussion in 'Travel advice' started by Teheura, Jan 21, 2016.

1. Teheura

Teheura New Member

I'd love to take a 2 or 3 day river rafting adventure when I visit India. I saw some pictures of river rafting in Rishikesh. Has anyone ever done this before? Do you happen to know if there are certain months of the year they offer these trips?

2. swalia

swalia Guest

Summer months are the best for river rafting in Rishikesh. Winters and rainy season should best be avoided.

3. Sheba

Sheba New Member

Who would you recommend? I would like to go on a rafting trip. I know that certain people have a better reputation than others. I am looking for a good group of people to go rafting with.

4. Ritika Sharma

Ritika Sharma Member

In my opinion, Summer is the best time in India for river rafting, i.e. from month of March to August.

5. amelia88

amelia88 Active Member

I'd be wanting recommendations too of certain companies that are reputable. I always get a little worried whenever I travel and do adventure-type activities - I like them to be accredited and well regarded! Especially when it's water sport type activities. Maybe someone has some companies that they're aware of or have used before for rafting activities?