1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Safe and secure hotel in Pune for female traveller

Discussion in 'Travel advice' started by myhorde, Dec 31, 2014.

1. myhorde

myhorde New Member

Hi all

I am a 30 year old German female travelling to Pune in Maharashtra, I am trying to secure a safe and hygienic hotel/home stay in the city. I would not mind spending around $50 per day for my stay. I tried to find some hotels online, but none of them are convincing enough for me and are a bit far from the city center.

Can anyone recommend a hotel that meets my requirements in the above specified budget?

Thanks,
    Lauren

2. Chahal

Chahal ਜੱਟ ਕੀ ਤੇ ਘੱਟ ਕੀ Staff Member

Your budget works out to be around Rs3100 per night. I would suggest Hotel VITS Pune which would cost you a lot less then your budget and is a very decent hotel at that price point. You can also look at Sun-N-Sand which is again a decent property but would be a little more expensive unless they are running some promotion.

There are plenty of other properties too but these are the only two I have stayed at and I found them to be good. Try some of the Hotel booking websites if you want to have a look at other properties.

3. Major

Major New Member

Generally speaking Pune is quite a safe place for females, so you can get any hotel really. I would only suggest that you find a hotel in a known and populated area.