1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Sightseeing In Dhaka

Discussion in 'Bangladesh' started by Salman, Feb 5, 2016.

Tags:
  1. Salman

Salman New Member

I have a group of business clients who are planning to do sightseeing when they go to Dhaka. I know of the museums that are popular attractions but are there any more places of interest to western travelers? They will be in Dhaka for 2 days over the weekend.

2. biddut deb nath

biddut deb nath New Member

Dhaka has old heritage called 'Lalbag kella'. Also Dhaka university is a nice place to visit, its called the oxford of this subcontinent. National Parliament building is also a famous place to visit. I hope they will enjoy.

3. anu12

anu12 Guest

I will be travelling for the first time to dhaka this month, basically it's work but I intend to extend my stay for some sight seeing. Would like to know how much money do i need to bring to be sufficient for 6 days. Is credit card, widely accepted?

4. biddut deb nath

biddut deb nath New Member

You may bare your expenses with 40,000 to 50,000 rupee. But it will be better to take 1 lac rupee and credit cards are accepted in major cities and you can withdraw money any periphery level also through ban booths. Have a nice journey.