1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Skydiving In India

Discussion in 'Travel advice' started by Peter, Feb 1, 2016.

1. Peter

Peter New Member

I’m a person who loves adventure. I like parasailing, mountain climbing, and skydiving. Is there anywhere in India that we can go skydiving? I think it would be excellent to get some shots of India from the sky.

2. amelia88

amelia88 Active Member

It depends where you will be. A friend of mine who was traveling in India went skydiving and the company name was Skyriders (I had to check on his Facebook pictures!!) but that's one name of a company that might help, they're based in Delhi. From all accounts he had a good experience with them so they might be one to look into. I'd just do your research and make sure you are happy with their safety standards and so forth. That's one thing that always worries me when I do adventure type stuff when on vacation. Also make sure your travel insurance covers it!

3. Kristie

Kristie New Member

This is one thing I have been dreaming to try but never had the courage to. I am so scared of falling or something. I know it sounds silly :D

4. amelia88

amelia88 Active Member

Honestly I'm petrified of it too! A lot of people I know have done skydiving or bungee jumping and said it was one of the most amazing experiences of their lives - but I'm not a fan of heights or falling either!

5. violet

violet New Member

Bungee jumping and sky diving scares me. I know a guy who went sky diving and his chute failed when he was close to the ground. He ended up breaking both of his legs in the landing.