1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Summer In India?

Discussion in 'Travel advice' started by Benti, Dec 26, 2015.

1. Benti

Benti New Member

Is the climate in India more like Australia, in that it is actually hotter in winter than it is in summer? Is it even called winter when it is a hotter season than summer?

2. Chirag Patel

Chirag Patel New Member

India is tropical in the summer time. In the winter it is more warm. When I went the weather was superb.

3. Rezonate

Rezonate Member

Northwest India is experiencing warm pleasant conditions ideal for travelers who want to come and go sight see. Low sense for can sometimes come during the morning but overall the weather in India isn't too hot or cold.

4. TravelCheap3

TravelCheap3 Member

In India it's pretty hot in the summer. A lot of people (including myself) go from their country in winter to India because it's much warmer and better than the weather back home! Cheers and happy holidays.

5. Annette

Annette Member

I'm glad to hear that the winters are mild. We may wind up traveling there after next summer is over and I would much rather travel during warm weather than cold!

6. Rezonate

Rezonate Member

The summer season for India typically becomes in July and ends in September. The summers can be humid accompanied by the monsoon whether which can slowly make its way across the country. So when traveling to India make sure to keep hydrated and dress according to the whether.

7. Vinaya

Vinaya Member

India can be terribly hot during the summer (April-July). The temperature can go up to 48 degree Celsius.

8. Ritika Sharma

Ritika Sharma Member

Generally in India, Summers starts from March and ends in July. Summers are very hot in India.