1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Swimming pools in New Delhi

Discussion in 'Travel advice' started by mimi_lin, Dec 23, 2014.

1. mimi_lin

mimi_lin New Member

Hi

Does anyone here know any good and clean swimming pools in New Delhi or South Delhi area, or any hotels where they allow non-guests to use their pool area?
    I have checked few hotels online but didn't find any good deal so I am here.

I am travelling to New Delhi in the first week of April 2015 and plan to remain in that location for 2 months, which are reckoned to be hotter in a year in India, so I think it's simply a nice escape from the high temperature.

Thanks in advance for your help
    -M

2. Rumikhan

Rumikhan New Member

I am not sure about hotels but we have many swimming pools in South Delhi area, two pools which I visit during summers are: Pacific water club in Lajpat Nagar, next to Central School and Gulmohar Park Club in Gulmohar park which is very close to Green Park.

3. DhongiBaba

DhongiBaba Active Member

There is a half decent swimming pool at Dwarka inside the DDA sports complex where you can use the facilities for a daily charge. It is not a heated pool so not sure if you would really want to use it in winters :) Its less then 10 degrees through out the day and water I assume would be a lot colder then that.

4. Admin

Admin Administrator Staff Member

Almost all the five star properties will let you use the pool facilities for a charge. Just search for near by five star hotels and give them a call and find out what they charge. It would be hard to find such a list on the net.