1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Tell Us About Your Best Vacation

Discussion in 'Off Topic Chit Chat' started by GammaRay, Nov 18, 2015.

1. GammaRay

GammaRay Member

I few years ago I had the pleasure of visiting Hong Kong. I booked a hotel downtown so at night I could visit, shop and eat at the night market which was just a few blocks away. I stayed for three days so I also visited the happiest place on Asia (LOL) Disneyland! The child in me had her wish fulfilled but the best part of Hong Kong was the shopping and the company I was with, my college buddies so it turned out to be the best vacation I had so far. :)

So what was your best vacation? It could be anywhere!

2. Deven

Deven Member

I went to California some five years ago, and so far it has been my best holiday. I live in India so a place like California was totally different for me but in a nice way. I stayed there for 3 weeks, and the best part of the holiday was that I got to see everything that I wanted to. Normally what happens on holidays is that you don't have enough time or don't get to see all the things you wanted to, but it wasn't the case for me when I went to California.
    To top it off I was with my family from back home and my family living there and the weather was superb! So yes so far the best holiday I have had, although I do hope to have much more.

3. iamawriter

iamawriter Member

I have travelled to several countries and it is difficult for me to pinpoint about any particular holiday. In Switzerland it was the JungFrau up in the Alps, in US the Bahamas cruise, in New Zealand the Millford Sound, In Paris the Eiffel tower, in UK the Madame Tussaud's Museum, in Australia the Penguin's March, in Singapore my first Mall shopping experience, in Bangkok the food. And chocolates everywhere.

4. Kate Collins

Kate Collins Member

Two of our best vacations were in Armenia and Philippines. We stayed in Boracay for 3 days and it's really a highly recommended beach destination. Manila is crowded and too busy but I love the street food and enjoyed shopping in Divisoria. It's a small version of China. Armenia got a lot of historical places and mountain. We went there during their winter season. I enjoyed the weather.

5. Mani

Mani New Member

I have been on one holiday abroad and the rest in India, so in India, I can say my best vacation was in Goa and Leh. Going to Leh is an experience in itself, the views are absolutely amazing and at times it feels like your not in India at all. To be honest you have to actually go there to know what one is talking about.

My holiday abroad was to California and it's a beautiful place to visit, as its just one holiday abroad I have been to, I can not compare it to other places.

I think if I had to choose just one best vacation it would be California, as there is so much to see and do there and for me, it was totally a different experience.