1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Things to see in Goa

Discussion in 'Goa' started by DSingh, Jun 19, 2017.

1. DSingh

DSingh New Member

I am considering a trip to Goa with my wife. I know that Goa is famous for its beaches, but I would like to know what things to see in Goa.

I am sure there are famous tourist places to see which I would like to know about.

The plan is to go Goa for about 7 days, out of which we would spend some time by the sea most probably in evening and during the day we would like to visit places.

2. iamawriter

iamawriter Member

Apart from the wonderful beaches about which you already know. There are some churches with old architecture, there is the Fort Aguada
    Fortress and some old Goan houses which are worth looking at. Last but not the least one should not miss the dudhsagar falls a few miles away.
    You may be interested in taking a boat ride on the Mandovi river late evening. The Boat has some activities such as dancing and music.
    There are some packages that cover both South and North Goa. If you take those packages you will have seen the whole of Goa.