1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Thinking Of Going A Trip To Jaipur And Mamubi, Hotel Suggestions?

Discussion in 'Hotels' started by DarkStarling, Sep 15, 2015.

1. DarkStarling

DarkStarling New Member

I am not sure if I have the budget to go yet, but I am thinking of calculating the eventual costs. Does anyone know of good options for hotels and places to stay here, for a reasonable cost as well as good conditions? I want to find a place that is in the mid-range costs, but which still offers me a nice bed, breakfeast as well as a convenient placement to give me access to the cities themselves. Any suggestions or experiences?

2. briannagodess

briannagodess Well-Known Member

Hello there! Welcome to the forum!

I'm sorry for the super late reply but maybe this can help others who might have the same query. Anyway, here are some hotels I was able to find that fit your requirements:

Hotels Under Rs. 1,000 in Jaipur
    • Chitra Katha - This is located right in the centre of the city so you can easily access the attractions in Jaipur. Their Single Bedroom Air-Cooled is at Rs. 800 per night. A cheaper option would be their Mixed Dormitory with AC which is at Rs. 500 per night. Their Mixed Dormitory Air-Cooled is at Rs. 350 per night only. Rooms include basic toiletries, safety deposit, television and DVD player. For breakfast, you can add in Rs. 200 to your room's tariff. They have an in-house restaurant serving Continental, Rajasthani, Indian and International cuisines. Their restaurant is located at the rooftop which gives you a panoramic view of the city. Their address is: No. 60, Hathroi Fort, Harikishan Somani Marg, Ajmer Road, Beside Hotel Kalyan, Jaipur, Rajasthan 302001. Their contact number is: +91 141 236 1964.
    • Hotel Kalyan - This is a mere nine minute walk from the railway station in Jaipur. It's also about 3 kms away from the City Palace. Their Semi Deluxe Room is at Rs. 850 per night. It comes with an attached bathroom, satellite television and telephone. WiFi is also complimentary with the tariff. They have two restaurants as well, one is an indoor one and the other is a rooftop one. They also provide airport or railway station pickups as well as laundry services for guests. Their address is: Hathroi Fort, Ajmer Road, Near Police Station, Jaipur, Rajasthan 302001. Their contact number is: +91 93145 01591.
    • Hotel Anuraag Villa - This is just 4 kms away from the Hawa Mahal. Their Semi Deluxe Non AC Room is at Rs. 990 per night. It has a comfortable bed, wardrobe cabinet, television and an attached bathroom. This tariff also comes with the complimentary breakfast already. You can even request for cultural shows from the hotel staff, if you'd like. Their address is: D-249, Devi Marg, Bani Park, Jaipur, Rajasthan 302016. Their contact number is: +91 141 220 1679.
    Hotels Under Rs. 2,000 in Jaipur
    • Hotel Arco Palace - This is just 2.9 kms from the City Palace. Their Standard Room with Breakfast is at Rs. 1,099 per night for one person. It has a double bed, air-conditioner, WiFi with tablet, attached bathroom and balcony. They have a breakfast buffet spread for guests as well. They also have medical services and banquet facilities in the hotel premises. Their address is: A-52, 53 Opposite Metro Station, Walking Sindhi Camp (Bus Stand), Jaipur, Rajasthan 302006. Their contact number is: +91 93519 65561.
    • Arya Niwas - This is just 3 kms away from the City Palace. Aside from that, it's located near the train station and bus station in the city as well. Their AC Value Small Double is at Rs. 1,475 per night. It has air-conditioning, safety deposit locker, writing desk, satellite television and electric kettle. This rate includes the breakfast already. Their restaurant offers vegetarian meals for guests. Their address is: Behind Amber Tower, Sansar Chandra Road, Jaipur, Rajasthan 302001. Their contact number is: +91 98290 40549.
    • Hotel Sarang Palace - This hotel is 4 kms from the Hawa Mahal. Their Deluxe Room is at Rs. 1,799 per night. This rate comes with the breakfast already as well as the basic amenities in a room. They have three restaurants in the hotel too so you have many options for food. They also offer sightseeing tours, Ayurvedic massages and entertainment shows for guests. Their address is: A- 40, Subhash Nagar Road, Near Peetal Factory, Jaipur, Rajasthan 302016. Their contact number is: +91 141 228 1199.

There you go. I hope this helps!