1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Travel Apps

Discussion in 'Transportation' started by Aidan, Feb 5, 2016.

1. Aidan

Aidan New Member

Can you suggest any travel apps that I could install on my phone that could help me get around while in India? Thank you so much!

2. Ted

Ted New Member

I am not sure if you are using an iPhone or an Android, but if you are looking for a good Android app, I suggest using indiarailinfo. It's really useful.

3. Rocky

Rocky New Member

I use the Expedia app and find it very handy with useful information especially regarding hotels and room availability. Another good app is Hipmunk that also gives the availability of rented accommodation that can save you a lot of money.

4. rz3300

rz3300 Member

I have not had great experiences with Hipmunk online so I would be a little weary of their app, but that is just my personal experience and I am sure that everyone is different when it comes to that. I am pretty sure that all of those big sites like Expedia and Tavelocity have their own apps, and I am assuming that they are tailored to do many of the things that you can get on their sites but just more convenient. I would say poke around and see which one suits you best.

5. Vinaya

Vinaya Member

If you want to use travel app, try to find the app specific to the country you are visiting.I can suggest you to use lonely plannet app, Expedia app, and trip planner app.

6. Vnisha

Vnisha New Member

You can download trip adviser app and there you can get complete info on travel trip...