1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Trekking Is A Must When Visiting India!

Discussion in 'Trekking and Mountaineering' started by Benti, Jan 7, 2016.

1. Benti

Benti New Member

If I am going to visit India, I am definitely going to be trekking. How could you be right there in the Himalayas and not want to go for a little hike? The only problem is, I've had knee surgery recently, so I'm not sure how far I can go. However, the good thing is that I've found that trekking doesn't necessarily mean climing, and there are lots of paths that are on an even plain. I just wanted to share for others that there are lots of valleys and paths you can enjoy without having to exert too much effort. It's worth looking in to.

2. Tyson

Tyson New Member

You sure are right about that one. I think if you travel that far to see India, it's a must to take a hike. Enjoy the view, landscape, mountains, rivers, and valleys. I will plan one day to do this when I'm in India.

3. Benti

Benti New Member

I think that there is just so much more to see while hiking in India than you will find anywhere else. I mean, come on - it's the Himalayas!