1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Uttam Nagar to Gurgaon via Dwarka Bus Route

Discussion in 'Travel advice' started by Deepti, Jun 9, 2016.

1. Deepti

Deepti New Member

I live in Uttam Nagar and have currently been put on temporary duty in Gurgaon, where I have not been before. I get a lift from a friend every day to work, but with working in Gurgaon I will have to make my way there, and thinking maybe getting the bus would be a good option. I would like to know how to get from Uttam Nagar to Gurgaon via Dwarka bus route.

Some of the essential things I would like to know is where to get the bus from in Uttam Nagar and the dropping point in Gurgaon.

2. briannagodess

briannagodess Well-Known Member

Welcome to the forum!

It was really hard trying to find the bus schedule from Uttam Nagar to Gurgaon via Dwarka. From what I've researched, it's best to go to the Uttar Nagar Bus Station to be able to ride one of these DTC buses. Here's the schedule that I found:

• Uttam Nagar to Gurgaon Dabri via Xing, Dwarka Sec. 6-7 Xing, about 30 kms. The fare costs Rs 21. The first trip is at 5:10 am and the last trip is at 18:20 pm. This is from the departure to Delhi.
    I hope this helps you! You can also reserve or book your ticket through the DTC offices. You can find their numbers online. Good luck!

Admin and Kritika like this.

3. Karan

Karan Member

Depending on where in Gurgaon you need to go, I would actually suggest getting the metro train from Uttam Nagar to Gurgaon, it would be less hassle and it would take you less time in the metro than in a bus.

From Uttam Nagar, you would need to go Rajiv Chowk and from Rajiv Chowk, you would have to change trains and get the one going to HUDA City Centre.