1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Vaccines

Discussion in 'Travel advice' started by Neve, Feb 10, 2016.

1. Neve

Neve New Member

Do you think I should get some vaccines before traveling to India? If so, what are the most needed ones in order to prevent major infections or illness?

2. Ritika Sharma

Ritika Sharma Member

Yes its a nice idea because it will prevent you from any type of infections and you can enjoy your vacations at its best.

3. JoJo

JoJo New Member

I'm pretty sure that you have to have all the major vaccines before you get your passport don't you? It would only make sense so as not to take something contagious into another country or bring something back.

4. Seraphina

Seraphina New Member

I don't know for sure, but the ones that are coming to mind right now are typhoid and encephalitis. I would think any travel agent or a passport office would be a good source to confirm this, though.

5. xTinx

xTinx Member

I think you need to get dengue vaccine (if your country has one, that is). Make it a top priority seeing as the Zika virus is everywhere and the virus is propagated by the same mosquito carrier, the aedes aegypti.