1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Vadodara Bus Station

Discussion in 'Transportation' started by KrupaNayee, Apr 17, 2016.

1. KrupaNayee

KrupaNayee New Member

I need to go to Satara from Gorwa, and have thought of taking a bus and that too from Vadodara bus station. I haven't yet seen the bus station, but have heard a lot about it and that it is more like an airport.

I will be arriving before the scheduled bus time for my journey as I would like to see the bus station and experience what the hype is all about.
    Some information on the location would be great, so I know how much time I would need to see the station and what it has to offer.

It seems obvious that there would be some good eating joints at the station, some indication of what exactly is available would be good as I would have something to eat before I leave for my journey.

A quick response would be good as I will leave for my trip on Tuesday.

2. JaiPatra

JaiPatra New Member

If you want to see the bus station, then I would say an hour and a half is enough to roam around the place, if you are someone who is really into shopping then I would say a max two hours of browsing the area.
    If you thought shopping wasn't enough, there is more. The station has a PVR multiplex as well. So if you want to to relax and have fun before your trip, you can go according to your bus timing, then arrive at the station shop, watch a movie and have food....perfect!
    There is a food court at the Vadodara bus station which has around 22 food outlets ranging from many different cuisines.

3. briannagodess

briannagodess Well-Known Member

Hi and welcome to the forum!

The Vadodara Bus Station is a five-storey building/terminal and it is over 240,000 square feet. There's lots to see here from a mall, restaurants and even a hotel.

The Vadodara Bus Station is located at Aurobindo Ghosh Road, Vadodara in Gujarat. It was built by a partnership between the Gujarat State Road Transport Corporation (GSRTC) and the realty firm, Cube Construction.

I can recommend the Kalyan Restaurant which offers multi-cuisines. There's Chinese and Indian dishes to choose from, plus many more. Another one is Jay Gurudev's Restaurant, they are near the Golden Trade Centre. For dessert, try Dairy Den, I love their soft cone ice cream.

I hope this helps!