1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Vaishno Devi Shrine Board Room Booking

Discussion in 'Jammu & Kashmir' started by Vikas, Jul 23, 2016.

1. Vikas

Vikas New Member

I would like to book some rooms at Vaishno Devi for myself, my wife and parents. I don't want to stay at any fancy hotel and would prefer staying at the accommodation provided by the shrine board.

I require some help for the Vaishno Devi shrine boardroom booking, and would like to know what the procedure is and how I can make the room bookings.

Some details which I would like to know before hand is:

What is the cost for the rooms?

How much in advance should we make the booking?

2. briannagodess

briannagodess Well-Known Member

Hello, @Vikas! Welcome to the forum!

Here's what you would need to do for the online booking:
    • Go to the Shri Mata Vaishno Devi Shrine Board website.
    • Create an account and take note of your password and username.
    • Logout of the account and exit your web browser.
    • Login to the account again.
    • Click on the Room Booking tab and enter the details asked from you.
    • After that, it will show the Payment Gateway from which you would need to enter your credit card details.
    • If your card is accepted, you can go on and print your booking receipt.
    • You would need to present this receipt to the officials of the Vaishno Devi Temple once you get there.

There are rented and free accommodations in the temple. The free accommodations cannot be booked online. There are five locations for the rented accommodations. These are:

1. Jammu
    • Vaishnavi Dham Complex: Double Bedded AC at Rs. 1,100, Suite AC at Rs. 1,500 and Dormitory at Rs. 100.
    • Saraswati Dham Complex: Dormitory at Rs. 100.
    • Kalika Dham Complex: Double Bedded AC at Rs. 1,500 and Dormitory at Rs. 150.

2. Katra
    • Niharika Complex: Double Bedded AC at Rs. 1,300, Double Bedded Non-AC at Rs. 850, Four-Bedded AC at Rs. 1,500 and Four-Bedded Non-Ac at Rs. 1,100.
    • Shakti and Trikuta Bhawan Complexes: Dormitory at Rs. 100.
    • Ashirwad Bhawan Complex: Dormitory at Rs. 110.

3. Adhkhuwari
    • Sharda Bhawan Complex: Double Bedded at Rs. 700.
    • Shailputri Bhawan Complex: Dormitory at Rs. 120.

4. Sanjichhat
    • Mangla Bhawan Complex: Double Bedded at Rs. 700 and Dormitory at Rs. 100.

5. Bhawan
    • Main Bhawan Complex: Double Bedded at Rs. 1,400 and Four-Bedded at Rs. 2,050.
    • Vaishnavi and Ghouri Bhawan Complex: Six-Bedded Hut at Rs. 1,700, Double Bedded at Rs. 900 and Four-Bedded at Rs. 1,300.
    • Manokamana Bhawan Complex: Dormitory at Rs. 120.

You can book rooms 60 days before your scheduled journey. But you can also book as late as 4 days before your journey. If you can book the earlier, the better so you can reserve a room safely.

I hope this helps!

Admin likes this.