1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Watersports in Goa in April

Discussion in 'Goa' started by Upi K, May 24, 2016.

1. Upi K

Upi K New Member

I am in the process of planning my next years holiday with my wife, and we have decided upon Goa as it is a destination where we can take part in a lot of water sports, and it is something which we are interested in.

April seemed like an ideal time of the year as the weather would be pleasant and I am taking a guess that watersports are conducted during this period of the year.

What I would like is a list of the water sports which are available to do during the month of April, and it would be great if I could get some idea of the costs for each water sport.

2. Destiny

Destiny Member

There's a lot of watersports to do in Goa buring spring. Waterboarding, parasailing, jet skis, Ringo rides and even more that I've never done. They also have dolphin watching with is really fun! But, probably not really a sport.

3. briannagodess

briannagodess Well-Known Member

Hello and welcome to the forum!

Here's a list of all the water sports in Goa along with their average rates:

• White River Rafting at Rs. 2,000. Can be done on Mahdei River or Tilari River.
    • Dolphin Trip at Rs. 500. Can be done at Calangute, Agonda, Candolim or Palolem Beaches.
    • Jet Skiing at Rs. 1,500. Can be done at Colva, Calangute, Candolim, Mobor or Miramar Beaches.
    • Water Skiing at Rs. 1,800. Can be done at Arossim, Candolim, Calangute and Mobor Beaches.
    • Wakeboarding at Rs. 1,700. Can be done at Arambol Beach.
    • Catamaran Sailing at Rs. 1,600. Can be done at Palolem Beach.
    • Bumper Ride or Tubing at Rs. 550. Can be done at Baga Beach.
    • Banana Boat Ride at Rs. 400. Can be done at Agoda, Candolim, Palolem, Miramar, Baga, Vagator, Anjuna and Calangute Beaches.
    • Deep Sea Fishing at Rs. 2,500. Can be done at Panaji.
    • Kayaking Trip at Rs. 3,500. Can be done at Sal Backwaters and Spike's River.
    • Parasailing at Rs. 1,000. Can be done at Calangute and Candolim Beaches.
    • Surfing at Rs. 2,200. Best done on Arambol, Candolim and Calangute Beaches.
    • Speed Boat Ride at Rs. 450. Can be done at Calangute, Arossim, Colva, Candolim and Mobor Beaches.
    • Kite Surfing at Rs. 2,500. Best done in Arambol Beach.
    • Aqua Zorbing at Rs. 9,000. Operators can set up anywhere in Goa, just book them in advance.
    • Yacht or Cruise at Rs. 8,500 to 9,000. They usually cruise the Mandovi River.
    • Snorkelling (with free food) at Rs. 1,750. Can be done on Dona Paula, Baga and Palolem Beaches.
    • Scuba Diving at Rs. 5,000. Same as with snorkelling, best done on Dona Paula, Baga and Palolem Beaches.
    • Underwater Sea Walking at Rs. 2,300. Can be done on Vasco De Gama.
    I hope this helps!