1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What are other countries in Asia you'd like to visit?

Discussion in 'Off Topic Chit Chat' started by GammaRay, Aug 24, 2016.

1. GammaRay

GammaRay Member

I've been to India, Singapore, Hong Kong, Indonesia and Malaysia. Some where layovers while other were one week trips. The most memorable is perhaps Hong Kong Disneyland for obvious reasons and Sentosa in Singapore. On the cuisine side of things I enjoyed eating hawker food in Hong Kong because it's good, cheap and it's what the locals usually eat too. Have you been to other asian countries?

2. Trevlr

Trevlr New Member

I have been thinking about visiting Vietnam because of it's history. I have also never been to Malaysia. I know that one time that I will be able to visit the two countries. I would also want to visit Kazakhstan to learn about different cultures there.

3. Cwebster

Cwebster New Member

Vietnam is a beauty country though Malaysia is more developed in infrastructure base. Malaysians seem more American to me because they are more individualistic and more direct in their expression. In my opinion, Vietnam is worth the visit for the experiences, scenery and food. My family did a 2 week trip through Vietnam and Cambodia last year and we really enjoyed. Our route was Hanoi, Halong Bay, Hoian, Saigon and Siem Reap. This was a trip to remember for us, the countryside of Vietnam, the cruise in Halong, the lovely town of Hoian, the spectacular temples in Cambodia... we love all! We spent around $1300 for each person/ 2 week stay there. if anyone considering visit these 2 countries, I think this rate is very good. We booked through an agency we found in Tripadvisor, they have many positive reviews there, just google BestPrice Vietnam or BestPrice Travel, their website is on the first page.