1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What's The Hotel With The Best Value In Mumbai, India?

Discussion in 'Hotels' started by ghandi87, Sep 5, 2015.

Tags:
  1. ghandi87

ghandi87 New Member

I'm planning to visit Mumbai by the first quarter of 2016 and I'm currently checking on which hotel would work best for me. I want somewhere that's going to give me the feel of Mumbai history while on a tight budget. It should also be located near the malls and entertainment area. Any ideas?

2. briannagodess

briannagodess Well-Known Member

Hello there!

Here are some hotels in Mumbai that fit your requirements:

Hotels Under Rs. 1,500 in Mumbai
    • Hotel Navi - This hotel is nearby attractions and shopping areas in Mumbai. Their Single Standard AC Room is at Rs. 1,465 per night. It has an attached bathroom with hot/cold shower. It also comes with satellite television and WiFi. Their address is: Ravechi Complex, Sector 19-D,
      Plot No. 7, Opposite Dana Bazar, Gate No. 5, Next to APMC Police Station, Vashi, Navi Mumbai, 400705
      . Their contact number is: 099207 55682.
    • Hotel Executive Inn - This hotel is located in the heart of the city. It's very close to the railway station and about 5 kms from the Info Tech Park. Their Standard Single AC Room is at Rs. 1,500 per night. A cheaper alternative is the Standard Single Non AC Room is at Rs. 1,000 per night. The room tariff comes with free breakfast and free WiFi. It also comes with basic amenities like an attached bathroom, digital television and a comfortable bed. Their address is: P/16, MIDC, Opp Taloja Post Office, Taloja, Navi Mumbai, Maharashtra 410208. Their contact number is: +91 22 2740 1196.
    • Hotel City View -This is near the Mumbai Highway and other commercial areas in the city. Their Single Occupancy AC Room is at Rs. 1,300 per night. It has an attached bathroom with running hot/cold water. It also has colour television, direct dealing facility and wardrobe cabinet. They have an in-house restaurant serving Punjabi, Indian and Chinese cuisines. Their address is: Plot No. 22-26, Krishna Govind Tower, Opp. Sanpada Railway Station, Sector 24, Vashi, Navi Mumbai, Maharashtra 400705. Their contact number is: +91 22 2784 2901.
    Hotels Under Rs. 3,000 in Mumbai
    • Bentley's Hotel - This hotel is ideally located in the centre of Mumbai. It is very close to the Gateway of India, Prince of Wales Museum, The Rajabhai Clock Tower and Jehangir Art Gallery. It is also very close to the commercial areas like shopping malls and restaurants. Room rates begin at Rs. 1,749 per night and you can add in Rs. 315 for AC in the rooms. Rooms have attached bathroom with hot/cold shower. The rate also includes the breakfast already. Their address is: 17, Oliver Road, Colaba, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400001. Their contact number is: +91 22 2288 0442.
    • Hotel Kumkum - This is just 1.4 kms away from the Chowpatty Beach. It's also just 2.4 kms from the Haji Ali Dargah Mosque. Their Superior Double Occupancy Room is at Rs. 2,100 per night. It has air-conditioning, twin beds and an attached bathroom. They also have rooftop restaurant showcasing a great view of the city. Their address is: 165, Lamington road, Opposite Minerva Cinema, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400007. Their contact number is: +91 22 2307 2010.
    • Hotel Fortune - This hotel is located in the city centre of Mumbai. It's also just about 2.7 kms from the Gateway of India. Their Standard Room is at Rs. 3,000 per night. The tariff already includes the breakfast. It also has air-conditioning, refrigerator, television and an attached bathroom with hot/cold shower. The hotel also has a money exchange counter so it's easy to exchange your money for the Indian currency. Their address is: No. 36/38, 1st Marine Street, Dhobitalao, Near Metro Cinema, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400002. Their contact number is: +91 22 2205 2503.

I hope this helps! Let me know if you have any other questions.

:)