1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

When Is The Best Time To Make Any Holiday Bookings?

Discussion in 'Travel advice' started by Neesa, Apr 28, 2020.

1. Neesa

Neesa New Member

Like myself, I am sure there are many people who want to go on a holiday after this COVID-19 epidemic ends.
    However easy it may sound to book your holidays and flights etc, I don't think it is.

Life will not be back to total norms for many months, but we will still have to carry on. One thing that many can look forward to is going on a break, but the question is when would it be best to book a holiday?

How long before we can actually start researching on places to go and actually make bookings for hotels or flights?

2. Admin

Admin Administrator Staff Member

I would personally avoid traveling until this virus is contained or a vaccine is developed that works.

In times to come atleast rest of this year prices will look like a steal but dont forget to weigh the pros and cons of traveling with this wild virus around.

3. Prits

Prits Member

I wouldn't risk it and actually wait until a year before thinking of a holiday anywhere, be it in India or abroad.