1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Which Is The Top Luxurious Train Of India?

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by abhirupmaurya, Oct 26, 2015.

1. abhirupmaurya

abhirupmaurya New Member

Please provide the top luxurious trains of India.

2. Mahima Pal

Mahima Pal New Member

Maharajas Express is the finest luxury train in India

3. A. Goyal

A. Goyal New Member

Maharajas Express is the rich luxurious train in India, a new model, with modern facilities (a/c, WiFi etc), Indian fusion cuisine and with high great traditional decor. In fact, You will be able to experience this majestic landscape at your own pace.
    Try once!

4. Aja

Aja Member

What do you mean by luxury? Are you looking for a comfortable interior, or are you interested in private cabins? Where are you intending to travel, and for what length of time?

5. Daira

Daira New Member

Oh, I've always wanted to travel within a foreign country by train! The Maharajas Express sounds wonderful and I'm going to research it. I think it would be great to be pampered in luxury while seeing the country.

6. amelia88

amelia88 Active Member

I hear luxury and I automatically think it's probably far, far outside my price range. Does anyone know what kind of costs there are traveling via this method? I have no doubt it would be an awesome experience but I just think for me it wouldn't be something I could afford right now.