1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Winter And Summer Schedules For Wildlife Sanctuaries

Discussion in 'Wildlife and National Parks' started by Nita, Jan 24, 2016.

1. Nita

Nita New Member

Does anyone happen to know where I can find a yearly schedule for the wildlife sanctuaries? I read a post on here about visiting the sanctuaries. I saw one of the photos in winter. Is it possible to visit all the wildlife sanctuaries year round?

2. Deven

Deven Member

Every wildlife sanctuary is different, some open all year round and some close during the monsoon season. You would have to find out individually about each sanctuary to know if they are open all year round or not.

If you have details about which wildlife sanctuaries you wish to visit then information can be posted in the thread.

3. Mohit Eagle

Mohit Eagle Member

The schedule depends on which part of the country the sanctuary is, and there are many across India. But what I can tell you is near enough all of them are open during the winter season up to the month of April, after this some close and some remain open, however, most do close during the monsoons due to the heavy rains. Like Deven suggested its best to contact the sanctuary which you are interested in.