1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

32 Milestone Gurgaon Go Karting Price

Discussion in 'North India' started by Prits, Mar 11, 2016.

Tags:
  1. Prits

Prits Member

I don't write reviews much, but I think for my first experience of go karting I had to.
    I have recently been go-karting in Gurgaon, and all I can say is that it was amazing. I went with a group of friends to 32 Milestone which is on the NH8 behind sector 15. As mentioned this was my first time go-karting and for those who have not been you have to go as its great fun and something different. A friend from the group suggested 32 Milestone and apparently this is one of the best places for go karting.

32 Milestone is open from 11 am to 11 pm all days of the week.
    The cost for go karting is Rs350, which allows you to have six laps.

The place has some restaurants and cafes, but they are a bit on the higher side, the average cost for two people is Rs1200 - Rs2000. If you are looking for something cheap go for the Cuisine on Call place which is the cheapest, otherwise pack your lunch from home.
    Other than go-karting there also is bowling, shooting gallery, bungee jumping, air hockey, bull ride and a games arcade. There is also a hotel where you can stay if you want to go on the next day to do all the activities, but we just did go karting and came back home.

We arrived at 32 Milestone at 1 pm and there were a few people go-karting, but I think that if you have your own group, then it is best if not many people there, although with more people your driving skills get tested. I think the night go karting would be a different experience so that yet has to be done but I think maybe at another go karting location.

As an overall conclusion, I have to say that the price for go karting at 32 Milestone is very reasonable and easily affordable by anyone. Although the food places are a bit costly and the reason maybe because they are inside a resort type of place.

Do you guys know of any other good places for go karting in Delhi? Please recommend them, including the price and laps.

amelia88 likes this.

2. Akshay

Akshay Member

Not a bad price as compared to some other places for go karting, but there is something better as well.
    F9 Go Karting in Gurgaon provides ten laps for the same price of Rs350 and for a lesser numbers you can pay Rs250 for seven laps. The opening and closing time is 1 pm till 9.30pm which is a short duration as compared to 32 Milestone, though.

3. jnorth88

jnorth88 Active Member

How powerful are the go karts? My home state has some strict limitations on the engine power that can be used, so they are very slow and it is never much fun. But across the state border is a great place with these supersized go karts. They are practically dune buggies. You can even get some air time when you take the hills at full speed. Is this the case?

4. amelia88

amelia88 Active Member

This sounds awesome -- I love go karting, and have loved it ever since I was a kid. I can't say that I have any personal experience yet with any other go karting companies in India - but if you're ever in Japan, there's a place in Tokyo where you can go kart around dressed up in Super Mario gear! That's on my bucket list to do. I'll have to keep the company that you mentioned in mind for my vacation to India - I love doing fun activities like that! :)