1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Nearest Metro Station to Accenture Gurgaon Sector 21

Discussion in 'Transportation' started by Aanchal, Feb 11, 2018.

1. Aanchal

Aanchal New Member

I need to be visiting the Accenture branch in Gurgaon and as I am a frequent metro rail traveler, my mode of transport of getting to Accenture would be by metro rail. I have not traveled much in Gurgaon and would like to know which would be the nearest metro station to Accenture Gurgaon in Sector 21?

2. Deven

Deven Member

The nearest metro station to Accenture Gurgaon Sector 21 is Sikanderpur metro station. The metro station is around 5.9km away from Accenture, so the only way to get from the metro station to Accenture would be by getting an auto or rickshaw. The time it would take to travel in an auto from Sikanderpur metro station to Accenture would be around 10 minutes. It can take more time depending on traffic and what time you would be traveling.
    Autos and rickshaws are available right outside the metro station so you won't have any problems reaching Accenture from the metro station.

sikanderpur metro station to gurgaon sector 21.jpg