1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

5 star hotels in North Goa

Discussion in 'Hotels' started by Roxy, May 15, 2017.

1. Roxy

Roxy New Member

My boyfriend and I are traveling to Goa for a holiday, and our stay will be in North Goa. We would like some recommendations on 5 star hotels in North Goa.

Some brief information about the hotel would also be good so that we can come to a final decision for the hotel. Not too much detail just the basics about the services and facilities or anything else special the hotel does.

adrklkol likes this.

2. adrklkol

adrklkol Member

Well let me say, we stayed at Rahi De Crossroads near Calangute at Bardez village. It has good rooms and suites. You can mail at crossroads@rahihotels@com and call Mr. Manish Shinde at +91 9619619220 instead of book online, to get better rates.

3. Admin

Admin Administrator Staff Member

@adrklkol Thats a three star property not five star, moreover the user reviews at Make my trip suggest that it is best avoided :MakeMyTrip

4. Admin

Admin Administrator Staff Member

At the above link at MMT you need to click on the user review tab to see reviews.

5. adrklkol

adrklkol Member

I've personally stayed there and found no complains. Yes, its not a 5 star, but I just suggested. Thank you Admin.

6. adrklkol

adrklkol Member

I'm not advocating on their behalf, but they get bookings from everywhere around. One cannot believe on travel sites' review fully. A good property
    may turn out to be poor, just for the reviews.