1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Airbnb

Discussion in 'Hotels' started by oportosanto, Nov 16, 2015.

1. oportosanto

oportosanto New Member

I think that Airbnb is a great option for those looking for a place to stay in their trips. In the case of India, I'd like to ask, anyone used the site to stay there and how was the experience? I think that the rating systems are a great help, but even so nothing like reading a first hand testimony.

2. Pathani03

Pathani03 New Member

I have seen adverts on TV for Airbnb, can someone please explain what this exactly is and how it works.

It is supposed to be a cheap accommodation option, is this true?

3. Deven

Deven Member

Airbnb is an online community which helps people find suitable accommodation for rent and also allows people to put their property on rent. You can search by the type of accommodation, cost, and location. Travelers can book accommodation from the Airbnb website or the mobile application and is available in 192 countries.

4. semon

semon New Member

It is the most liked online site to find the accommodations by the traveler and for those who want to provide their services. You can get the reviews, cost, pictures of the place where you have decided to stay.