1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Are there inns or homestay in Delhi

Discussion in 'Hotels' started by Alexandoy, May 26, 2017.

1. Alexandoy

Alexandoy Member

I am posting this thread because I still have to experience staying with a family in a foreign country. There is a homestay arrangement in one province here called Batanes but we were already booked in a hotel so we were not able to sample the homestay. Do you have such accommodation in Delhi? My purpose is to learn and experience the culture of Indians in Delhi. I am focusing on Delhi because I know that India is a big country and I cannot cover all of it.

2. Prits

Prits Member

Yes there are plenty of homestays in Delhi and you will find homestays in the different parts of Delhi, obviously, prices vary according to the room and services or facilities provided.

3. iamawriter

iamawriter Member

Homestays are seen all over these days and Delhi is no exception. Your requirement I assume is for a family. There are several meant for backpackers and not many family rooms that are available at prime locations in Delhi. A search got me to a place hosted by a guy called Sadruddin. It comes with several amenities such as - Toiletries , AC, Parking, Refrigerator, A chef, Driver, doctor on call, Cable TV and Pickup and Drop.

It is located in Karol Bagh, New Delhi - very convenient place.