1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Bangalore To Shirdi Trains

Discussion in 'Transportation' started by Shri, Mar 31, 2016.

1. Shri

Shri New Member

I am from Bangalore and have been a believer of Shirdi Sai Baba, after a long time I have had a chance to finally make a trip to Shirdi to visit Sai Baba's Mandir. The only mode of transport which is possible for me is by train, flights are a bit on the higher side.
    I need to get details of all the Bangalore to Shirdi trains, which train is the fastest, which train costs the less and the train which is best in general. It would be great to also know how long the journey would be and from where I need to go once I arrive in Shirdi. Any extra information about Shirdi would also be a bonus to know.

2. jnorth88

jnorth88 Active Member

you probably want the Karnataka Express. It is available every day, which makes it viable for your plans, whatever they are. There is also the Ahmadabad Express, and the Yesvantpur-Shiridi Express, but they are not always running. You are looking at about 20 hours of travel. I can't tell you which is the best.