1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Bengal Tiger Tours?

Discussion in 'Wildlife and National Parks' started by Barty, Dec 26, 2015.

1. Barty

Barty New Member

In India, you can book tours through wildlife sanctuarys and also, you can book a tour in search of a certain animal. I'm looking to book one that goes in search of the bengal tiger. I've heard there is one that starts in Delhi, however, I have no idea which area it covers, or what time of year to go. Does anyone have any information on that?

2. RBean

RBean New Member

I've seen some tours advertising tiger sightings and I think they have one for the Bengal tiger with Bandhavgarh National Park. It doesn't look like anyone guarantees you will see one, just that you may see one on their tours. What time of year are you going?

3. mayasupernova

mayasupernova New Member

I would so much enjoy such a tour, but to be honest, I would always be on the alert. Tigers are not domestic animals, and with or without a tour guide they can get very dangerous. If you go, please take care of yourself, but have as much fun as possible, too.

4. Dakota

Dakota New Member

Wow I would love to do this. I think it would be fascinating to go on a wild life tour. I have always wanted to do this after my uncle when to Africa and I saw his photos. I will visit India on my honeymoon but hopefully we can go back again. There is so much to do and see. Right now I want to do it all. I know we won't have time but all I can do is wish and dream.

5. caycee

caycee New Member

While it's a once in a lifetime journey to meet the lovely Bengal tigers, I'm super excited to keep my fear at bay just to mingle with them. Oh dear, these huge cats are not a joke to touch. I saw one in a zoo and it's beautiful.

6. Jackie

Jackie Member

I can't imagine how I would react if I saw a Bengal tiger in real life! I'm not sure I would want to go out into the wild looking for them; seems like this would be dangerous even with a trained guide.

7. Annette

Annette Member

This sounds like the guided tours you can go on in Africa to see wild lions. I would imagine you are in a vehicle the whole time, right?