1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Best Areas For Partying?

Discussion in 'Travel advice' started by jwill, Jan 22, 2016.

1. jwill

jwill New Member

Myself and a group of friends are thinking about visiting India and I was wondering what parts of India have the best partying options? I mean clubs, beaches with lots of tourists and locals having fun and that sort of thing. Of course, we will visit the local cultural attractions as well.

2. briannagodess

briannagodess Well-Known Member

These are the best places for night life in India:

1. Shroom Nightclub, Delhi. This nightclub boasts of state-of-the-art facilities and technological advancements, it will truly be an experience you won't forget. There is also an overflowing of drinks and dishes in this nightclub.

2. Silent Noise, Goa. This is a one-of-a-kind nightclub for it features music through headphones to be able to continue to party beyond the 10 PM noise ban.

3. The Monkey Bar, Bengaluru. Aside from the music, this place also has a pool table for people who want to hang out and play billiards. The menu is quite affordable as well that's why this place is popular with tourists.

I hope this helps!

Steve Dawson, amelia88 and Admin like this.

3. DevilKid

DevilKid New Member

Big cities are a yes-yes for partying such as Mumbai, Delhi, Bangalore, Hyderabad. You can also go visit Goa which has a lot of night life things. Many tourists from abroad prefer to visit Goa as it is very different to the rest of India

4. amelia88

amelia88 Active Member

Yup, my first thought was Goa too. Friends of mine mentioned a club in Goa that even had an outdoor pool as part of it...not sure of the name but I remember them saying it was a lot of fun!

People I know that have been to other parts of India didn't really go there for partying though so I'm not much help there!

5. Kristie

Kristie New Member

I thought that Goa was quite the party place. I never would have thought that there would be a noise ban; especially as early as 10 pm. How does it work with headphones?

6. rz3300

rz3300 Member

Well I did not really get to party when I was there a couple of years ago, but I have to say that the next time I go I am certainly looking to unwind a little more and focus on a more social visit. It will probably have to be business related, but I will know in advance that I need to get a lot more out of it so I will have to be on a mission to do some partying. I am interested in what such a great culture has to offer when it comes to having a good time.

7. Daira

Daira New Member

My husband and I are night owls and like a good party scene, so I'm making note of everything mentioned here. I had a feeling Goa was going to be a good place for socializing.

8. jnorth88

jnorth88 Active Member

I would say Goa. But the largest parties and more lively party scenes are always in the big cities. There are huge demographics of young Indians who are really driving a club scene. You can go to areas where restaurants, bars and other establishments are being developed. Interestingly, a lot of places are still BYOB. So, it can be a mixed bag.

9. Ajay Malhotra

Ajay Malhotra New Member

Here are the best places for parties in India:
    Goa, Mumbai(Bombay), Delhi, Banglore, Jaipur, Pune, Chennai, Hyderabad
    you can find any of these

10. Steve Dawson

Steve Dawson Member

I want to quite a few beach parties in Goa when I was younger, it's a fantastic place and there are plenty of young people who travel there from all over the World looking for a good time. My favourite club in Goa is the Club Cubana, theres quite a high entry fee but its well worth it if you're looking for somewhere with plenty of class, it even has a large pool in the outside area. Theres multiple levels with a dance floor on every level. I also went to Shroom in Delhi and I have to say, it easily rivals any other club in the World. The sound system is absolutely superb and the light projection technology is modern and very impressive. While you're in Delhi you might also want to check out Capitol, which is another dance orientated club, and The Blue Bar, which is a more relaxed place where its easier to chat and relax.

11. jnorth88

jnorth88 Active Member

Goa is really a great place for parties. It is also quite international. I think you are as likely to find a native Indian as you are a foreigner. That is all great if you are interested in the party scene, but not as much if you want the cultural experience. I would recommend looking up online when some of the music festivals are happening. They can be quite large and attract a lot of people to the beach.

12. incrediblehero

incrediblehero New Member

Shimla is the natural beauty of India. It is one of the most beautiful place in world having so much natural beauty i.e greenry and mountains. Also visit Goa which is a modern type of city and please don't miss Aagrah.

13. jnorth88

jnorth88 Active Member

Shimla is very pretty, but is it much of a party destination? I think you would have to bring the party with you. Goa will have plenty of options. You can get alcohol, and other recreational substances if you so choose. That is harder to do elsewhere, and I would think Shimla would not make it any easier. I always thought of it as quite rural.

14. rajesh

rajesh Member

Most of the partying destinations in India lie around the super cities like Dehli, Mumbai, Kolkata, Chennai but there are many other wonderful places for partying. One of the most amazing places for partying is Goa. It is one of the best places for the party enthusiasts. Mary and Tito's cafe, Butter Lounge , Cafe Del Mar, Paradiso are really wonderful destination for partying at Goa. You can easily find the location of all these cafes on Google Maps. I hope this helps.

15. jnorth88

jnorth88 Active Member

What places in Chennai would you recommend? I am familiar with the area, but it has changed quite a bit since my last visit.

16. CaptainOblivious

CaptainOblivious New Member

I am really surprised that no one has mentioned Kitty Su, Delhi! It is known to be one of the best (or possibly, the best) club in India. The club routinely hosts superstar DJs such as Steve Aoki and DubVision. The dance floor is just the right size to not be crowded. The biggest attraction however is their clientèle (no pun intended) which consist of the most happening people in the city. Whenever somebody has complained to me that India doesn't have a great night life, I make it a point to lead them to Kitty Su. Visit it, you definitely wont regret it!

Admin likes this.
  17. Destiny

Destiny Member

Goa has a huge party scene! But, if you're planning on getting smashed... I'd leave it in the resort with other tourist. Better to be safe than sorry.

18. Maja

Maja Member

I'm not much of a party person now compared to when I was younger. I guess when one wants to go partying, the big cities would be abound with clubs and bars. Even beach resorts now can be considered as partying destinations.

19. Ilivewhereistand

Ilivewhereistand New Member

Silent noise seems like an interesting concept. I don't know if I could get into a club if I had to wear headphones. How are you supposed to talk to women when you can't even hear your ownself haha. Is Delhi the premiere big city for nightlife?