1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Best Online Resources For Travel Advice/recommendations In India

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by amelia88, Sep 16, 2015.

1. amelia88

amelia88 Active Member

I was wondering if anyone could recommend some great websites that I could use as resources for booking my trip to India and finding things to do.

I know for some other countries I have travelled to, the state, city or prefecture have often had their own tourism website with advice on the best things to see and do, recommendations for local foods or drinks to try, and things like that.

Perhaps those of you living in India right now could help me out with some advice!

2. Gori Bride

Gori Bride Member

That is what this website is for. Check out the Guides tab on top to read some of the destination guides.

Give it another six months and you would see other websites referring to pages here for information.

3. pwarbi

pwarbi Active Member

I was going to say isn't there a guides section on this forum that is full of information that the OP might be looking for?

The usual travel sites normally just give generic advice on destinations and while they're useful, it's forums like this that are far more valuable for specific details and information you probably won't be able to find anywhere else.

4. Tanmaya

Tanmaya Member

Please check out some of the Indian destination guides we have on this forum. When you open one of those destination guides you will see an option that says discuss about this guide, click on it and you will be taken to the discussion thread that is automatically created when a guide is posted in that section. That is where we can post our queries or may be just add to what's already posted in those guides.

Admin likes this.