1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Best places to eat in Pune

Discussion in 'Maharashtra' started by Sareena Gupta, Jul 4, 2017.

1. Sareena Gupta

Sareena Gupta New Member

I am going to a family function in Pune which would last for one day, but I plan to be in Pune for one week with my parents.

We are all food lovers and where ever we go we make sure that we eat at the best places. So this time its Pune and I would like to know what the best places to eat in Pune are.

We are non-vegetarians, so you can also suggest places which serve non-veg food.

2. Karthik

Karthik New Member

Hi in no particular order are some of the best places to eat in Pune. For some places, I have also mentioned the best dish they serve.

• Katakir - Katakir is famous for serving the best misal pav in Pune. Do be warned the queues for this place are very long, so it is to book your table and come accordingly.
    • Garden Vada Pav - If you want vada pav then Garden Vada Pav is the only place to be at. It does get busy in the evening but be assured as the service is fast.
    • Ranjai - This is a dhaba and not so posh as you may expect, but the one place where you will get the authentic gavran chicken is at this place. Another dish to try at Ranjai is the chicken sukka.
    • Sujata Mastani - One of the best ice cream places in Pune. The ice creams served are 100% natural and the one dish to have here is the mastani.
    • Vaishali - For dosa lovers Vaishali is the place to be at, it is for the dosas that many people visit the place. Other than this they have quite a good variety of snacks and other dishes.