1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Best places to eat in Bangalore

Discussion in 'Karnataka' started by Alka Nayee, May 11, 2017.

1. Alka Nayee

Alka Nayee New Member

The company I work for will be sending me to Bangalore for some work. I am an Indian but have never been to Bangalore before. I am not someone who likes eating at the hotel and would rather go out and eat food especially being a big food eater.

I would like some suggestions on what the best places to eat in Bangalore are?

My stay in Bangalore will be for a week, so I need suggestions that would cover me up for a week.

2. Deven

Deven Member

I have provided you with a list of some of the best places to eat in Bangalore, which is in no particular order.

Truffles - American Cafe which sells burgers, steaks, and cakes

Shri Sagar (CTR) - Best place for South Indian food (the oldest South Indian restaurant in Bangalore)

Vidyarthi Bhavan - Another popular South Indian place

Om Pure Veg - A vegetarian North Indian restaurant, buffets are available here

Shiro - Best for Japanese and Asian cuisines

Bricklane - For Mediterranean, Italian and North India food this place has been recommended by many

Mamagoto - Best for fusion pan Asian food

Sultans of Spice - Popular for its Mughlai, Noth Indian food. Buffer option is also available

Onesta - A great place for Italian food especially the pizza they serve

For other suggestions on the best places to eat in Bangalore, you can visit the places to eat in Bangalore thread and veg restaurants in Bangalore.