1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Best time to visit Lakshadweep

Discussion in 'By The Sea' started by Ranajana1980, Apr 11, 2017.

1. Ranajana1980

Ranajana1980 New Member

I have joined this forum to find out when the best time to visit Lakshadweep is. My partner and I have been longing to go and just have not found the right time.

As the location is by the sea, we want to make sure that when we go we get good weather and can also do some water sports, so please take these two things into consideration.

2. iamawriter

iamawriter Member

Mid May to September is the rainy season. You can avoid these months.

Most that visit Lakshadweep have interest in water sports and Lakshadweep has much to offer in this field. Adventure sports such as Scuba diving, Kayaking and Canoeing are known to be popular in this Island.
    The hotel where you will be staying would be in a position to make arrangements for whatever sports you would be interested to take part

G.Scuba-Diving-Lakshadweep-490x327.jpg

Photo Credit

Biswarup Ganguly

3. Shaane

Shaane New Member

The best time to visit Lakshadweep is from October to May. During this time, the weather is pleasant and sunny, with average temperatures ranging from 25 to 30 degrees Celsius. The sea is also calm and clear, making it perfect for swimming, snorkeling, and diving.
    The monsoon season in Lakshadweep runs from June to September. During this time, the weather is hot and humid, with frequent rain showers. The sea can be rough, making it dangerous for swimming and other water sports.
    If you do plan to visit Lakshadweep, do make sure to book your accommodations well in advance, as the islands are popular tourist destinations. You can also book your flights and ferries in advance, as they can fill up quickly during the peak season.