1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Bhangarh Fort Shop Ruins

Discussion in 'Itinerary' started by Andre, Jan 21, 2016.

1. Andre

Andre New Member

Has anyone ever visited Bhangarh fort shop ruins before? I would like to go to see the ruins. I am wondering if there is a day tour and what we can see on this tour.

2. Chahal

Chahal ਜੱਟ ਕੀ ਤੇ ਘੱਟ ਕੀ Staff Member

We already have a Travelogue on Bhangarh that you will find useful. There are no guides there or organized tours that you can book at Bhangarh itself as it is in the middle of nowhere. I have been to Bhangarh many times and it is worth a visit atleast once. There are many temples with very delicate stone work besides the fort and palace itself which you can cover in 4-5 hours .

3. rz3300

rz3300 Member

That seems like a good way to spend a day. There are so many places to visit that I am not sure that this one even made the list for us, but it was so long ago that I do not remember. It does sound intriguing though, and anytime that ruins is in the name my ears tend to perk up a bit because I like the historical aspect of the trips. Good luck to you and I hope you get to see them.