1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Budget Hotels in Goa

Discussion in 'Hotels' started by AbhiAwasti, Jul 26, 2015.

1. AbhiAwasti

AbhiAwasti New Member

We four families consisting of four couples each are planning a trip to Goa. We have three locations where we will travel and need help in deciding some budget hotels. Details of the locations are listed below so please suggest hotels accordingly. Hotel budget is Rs1200

2. AbhiAwasti

AbhiAwasti New Member

Sorry I forgot to mention the locations they are Candolim or Palolem, Panjim and Calangute.

3. KK

KK Member

I dont know about Candolim but in Pallolem you can stay in Cupid Castle.
    For Calangute there are quite a lot of choices and you can choose from Calangute Residency, Calangute Residency Annex or Falcon and for Panjim the only option I have is Miramar residency.
    Some AC rooms may be near Rs1400 but for a basic room without AC that would be around Rs1200.

4. Shiv

Shiv Member

You would find plenty of hotels in the price range of Rs1200, if you are not going in the peak season then you can easily walk into a hotel and get rooms, but as you are four couples then I suggest you do prebook.
    In Candolim you can choose the Magnum Resort
    In Calangute you can choose Kris Resort or Kieran Park Holiday Home which is at a slightly higher rate of Rs2000.
    In Panjim The Hawaii Comforts accommodation is a must stay, the price is higher at R1400 per night but worth it.

5. Nisha Sharma

Nisha Sharma New Member

Hi,
    There are many budget hotels in Goa. They provide the best services and it is safe also you can stay with your family. I know only about Panjim and there budget hotels are -

Goa Marriott Resort & Spa
    Cidade De Goa Hotel
    Hotel Park Plaza
    Panjim Inn Hotel

6. jnorth88

jnorth88 Active Member

I would try the Palolem Guest House, or the Castle House Palolem South Goa. Both of these seem to be of a good quality and might fit your budget. Also, I just looked and I think they are offering some big discounts. But what time are you planning to travel? The time of year will dictate prices, and also how far out you book your rooms.

7. rz3300

rz3300 Member

The great news is that when it comes to finding cheap hotels there are just so many options out there. I was actually to see how many what we could consider budget hotels they have over there, and elsewhere too that I did not really expect to see it, and I think that it is a good thing if you are a frequent traveler. I am sure if you look around you can find something...best of luck.

8. briannagodess

briannagodess Well-Known Member

Hello there!

I hope I'm not too late to answer your questions. Or maybe this reply can help other guests or members who might have the same query.

Budget Hotels Under Rs. 1,200 in Candolim
    • JJ's Guest House - Their Budget Double Room is at Rs. 950 per night. Breakfast is already included in that tariff. It has a flat-screen television, wardrobe cabinet, balcony, desk, shower, seating area and even air-conditioner. They have transportation services that guests can request for. WiFi is available in public areas without charge. Their address is: Waddy, Fort Aguada Road, Bardez, Candolim, Goa. Their contact number is: +91 9423316305.
    • Pinto Guest House - Their Standard Twin AC Room is at Rs. 950 per night. It has an attached bathroom, fridge, television and comfortable bed. WiFi is also available in public areas of the guest house. Their address is: Candolim, North Goa, India. Their contact number is: +91 832 2489546.
    • Down Da Village - Their Deluxe AC Room is at Rs. 1,000 per night. It has air conditioner, ceiling fan, desk, kitchen, luggage rack, television, fridge and an attached bathroom. The hotel has a restaurant and a swimming pool as well. Their address is: Pilerne - Candolim Road, Sainagar, Candolim, Goa 403515. Their contact number is: +91 86520 07999.

Budget Hotels Under Rs. 1,200 in Palolem
    • Camp San Francisco - Their Cottage with Garden View is at Rs. 1,200 per night. It has basic amenities like a bed and an attached bathroom with shower. WiFi is free of charge on public areas in the guest house. They also have barbecue facilities in the premises of the guest house. Their address is: Sadashiv Bhatt, Opposite Palolem Dental Clinic, Palolem Beach, 403703 Palolem, India. Their contact number is: +91 91580 57201.
    • Round Cube Hotel - Their Standard Room is at Rs. 1,000 per night. It has AC, television, WiFi, wardrobe cabinet and an attached bathroom. Locker facilities and luggage facilities are also provided by the hotel. Their address is: Roundcube, Palolem Beach. Their contact number is: +91 9623262326.
    • Seagull Tourist Guest House - Their Standard Room with Fan is at Rs. 1,000 per night. It has a private bathroom and a garden view. You can also rent cars from the guest house itself. Their address is: Main Beach Road, Palolem Beach, 403702 Palolem, India. Their contact number is: +91 832 264 3978.

Budget Hotel Under Rs. 1,200 in Panjim
    • Casa Paradiso - Their Deluxe Room is at Rs. 1,100 per night, with a minimum of 3 nights stay. It has a twin bed, dressing table, desk, chairs, AC, cable television and attached bathroom. They also have free WiFi in rooms. Their address is: Ghanekar Bldg, Jose Falcao Road, Behind Old Secretariat, Next to Panjim Church, Panjim Goa 403001. Their contact number is: 00918322420297.

Budget Hotels Under Rs. 1,200 in Calangute
    • Bonanza Hotel - Their room rates start at Rs. 1,080 per night. Rooms are basic, with television, bed and an attached bathroom. They do have banquet and catering facilities though. They also have a gym and spa in the hotel. Their address is: Khobra Vaddo, Baga Road, Baga Road
      Calangute, Goa - 403516.
      Their contact number is: 0832-2276010.
    • Hacienda Hotel - Their room rates start at Rs. 900 per night. Rooms have basic amenities like a bed, a television and a bathroom. Rooms also have closets and luggage racks. The hotel has a bar, lounge and a restaurant. Their address is: Baga Road, Calangute Road, Opposite Cafee Day, Baga Road, Calangute, Goa - 403516. Their contact number is: 0832-2277348.

I hope this helps!