1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Beach Side Hotels In Goa

Discussion in 'Hotels' started by Hooda34, May 10, 2020.

1. Hooda34

Hooda34 New Member

With all this Covid-19 chaos, and currently being in lockdown, I thought why not take the opportunity to plan me and my wife's holiday.

Although we don't know when bookings can start and when it would actually be safe to go on holiday, at least I would have all the information needed.

So basically we want to go to Goa and would like our hotel to be near the beach, so looking for a beachside hotel. We don't want those grand 5-star hotels, as they would slightly be over the price range, something in the middle would be great.

Thanks.

Stay safe stay at home...;)

2. Admin

Admin Administrator Staff Member

I have visited Goa many times and stayed at different properties and different areas. I personally do not like the crowded beaches so prefer places like Arambol and Ashwem.

There are plenty of properties to choose from but the best one out of the lot without being overly expensive that I found was Nanu Beach Resort at Arambol. It has excellent food being served at different restaurants.

This is their website : nanuhotels.in/nanu-resort-arambol/

Let me know if you want more information about the area or the property itself.