1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Candle Light Dinner in Ahmedabad

Discussion in 'Gujarat' started by RakeshP, Jun 23, 2016.

1. RakeshP

RakeshP New Member

I am from Ahmedabad itself and need some help with something regarding with my hometown itself.

I would like to take my fiancee out for dinner, specifically a candle light dinner, and need some recommendations where I can take her. I want the place to be romantic and serve excellent food. I don't want to make efforts, and then they go down the drain with bad food.

Please provide a list of places where I can take my fiancee for a candle light dinner in Ahmedabad

2. briannagodess

briannagodess Well-Known Member

Hello and welcome to the forum!

Here's a list of some of the restaurants in Ahmedabad that offer candlelight dinner for couples:

• Casa Alimento located at Ground Floor, 1/A, Dev Arc Mall, near Wide Angle, S G Highway., Satellite, Ahmedabad. They have candlelight dinners during Thursdays and Saturdays. There's lots of cuisines to choose from as well, North Indian, Chinese, Continental, Italian, Thai, Mexican and of course, Indian. It is also known for its live piano shows which most guests love. As far as the taste of the food goes, they're delicious and scrumptious.
    • Olives Restaurant located near Sindhu Bhavan, Pakvan Bopal Road, Bodakdev, Ahmedabad. They are well known for the ambience of their restaurant. They offer North Indian and Chinese cuisines. They also have a candlelight dinner for couples.
    • Rusty Spoon located at 12, Dev Arc Mall, near Wide Angle, S G Highway, Satellite, Ahmedabad. They have Continental, Chinese and North Indian cuisines. Candlelight dinner is also available here. For groups, they can try the unlimited offering for food.
    • Bambooza located at Plot 133 Road, opposite Mohini Tower, Judges Bungalow, Bodakdev, Ahmedabad. They offer North Indian and Continental cuisines. You can opt for the outdoor seating for a more romantic vibe.
    • The Metropole Hotel located near RTO Circle, Subhash Bridge, Ahmedabad. Perfect for candlelight dinners, you get your own server, champagne and personalised dinner.
    • Galaxy Restaurant located at 1st Floor, Galaxy Avenue, Near Galaxy Cinema, Naroda, Ahmedabad. They offer Continental and North Indian cuisines. Candlelight dinner is served with live music, perfect for a romantic background.
    • Fortune Landmark located at Usmanpura, Ashram Road, Ahmedabad. They offer Continental and North Indian cuisines. Their candlelight dinner is very relaxing and also has live music. Food-wise, I love their pasta and macaroni dishes, especially the white sauced ones. Try out their Dal-Makhni as it has received praises from many guests.
    I hope this helps!